Course Code: AIDCS5L1
You will utilize Adobe® InDesign® CS5 to create and deliver eye-catching printed documents.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the various elements of the Adobe InDesign interface.
- design documents.
- enhance documents with formats, colors, and styles.
- work with page elements.
- manage objects.
- work with tables.
- finalize documents.
$280.00 per student - contact us for group pricingRequest Group Pricing
Lesson 1: Exploring the InDesign Environment
- Topic 1A: Identify the InDesign Interface Components
- Topic 1B: Customize the Interface
- Topic 1C: Use the Navigation Controls
- Topic 1D: Set General and Interface Preferences
Lesson 2: Designing Documents
- Topic 2A: Create a Document
- Topic 2B: Add Text
- Topic 2C: Add Graphical Objects
Lesson 3: Enhancing Documents
- Topic 3A: Format Characters and Paragraphs
- Topic 3B: Apply Colors, Swatches, and Gradients
- Topic 3C: Apply Fills and Strokes
- Topic 3D: Create and Apply Styles
Lesson 4: Working with Page Elements
- Topic 4A: Arrange Objects
- Topic 4B: Align Objects
- Topic 4C: Manage Page Elements with Layers
Lesson 5: Managing Objects
- Topic 5A: Transform Objects
- Topic 5B: Manipulate Objects
- Topic 5C: Thread Text Frames
- Topic 5D: Search and Replace Content
- Topic 5E: Edit Text
Lesson 6: Working with Tables
- Topic 6A: Create a Table
- Topic 6B: Modify a Table Structure
- Topic 6C: Format a Table
Lesson 7: Finalizing Documents
- Topic 7A: Check Documents for Errors
- Topic 7B: Print a Document
- Topic 7C: Package Files
- Topic 7D: Export PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Topic 7E: Prepare PDF Files for Web Distribution
This course is intended for students who want to explore the basic tools and features of InDesign for creating professional page layout and designs.
To register for this class, click on the Register button.Register
Request a Class
If you wish to request a class that is not currently scheduled, click on the button below.Request a Class