Course Code: APSCS5L2
You will enhance your ability to create accurate masks and image effects, retouch images, work with video files, automate repetitive tasks, and integrate with other Adobe applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use image-editing tools in Photoshop to manipulate and enhance the appearance of an image.
- create and edit vector paths.
- work with shape layers and masks.
- automate tasks in Adobe Photoshop.
- use the tools available in Adobe Photoshop to edit and export video files.
- work with other Adobe applications.
$350.00 per student - contact us for group pricingRequest Group Pricing
Lesson 1: Enhancing Images
- Topic 1A: Create Gradients
- Topic 1B: Retouch Images
- Topic 1C: Adjust Tonal Range Using Adjustment Layers
Lesson 2: Working with Vector Paths
- Topic 2A: Create Vector Paths
- Topic 2B: Edit Paths
Lesson 3: Working with Shape Layers and Masks
- Topic 3A: Work with Shape Layers
- Topic 3B: Work with Masks
- Topic 3C: Apply Special Effects to a Layer
Lesson 4: Automating Tasks
- Topic 4A: Work with Actions
- Topic 4B: Automate Tasks Using Adobe Bridge
Lesson 5: Working with Video Files
- Topic 5A: Edit Video Files
- Topic 5B: Export Video Files
Lesson 6: Integrating with Other Adobe Applications
- Topic 6A: Integrate with Adobe® Illustrator®
- Topic 6B: Edit a Photoshop File in Adobe® Acrobat®
Adobe® Photoshop® CS5: Level 2 is intended for intermediate and advanced users of Photoshop. The course covers the Adobe Visual Communication, using Photoshop CS5 and Adobe Photoshop CS5 ACE exam objectives, and is intended to help prepare students to take the Adobe Certified Associate and Adobe Certified Expert exams.
To register for this class, click on the Register button.Register
Request a Class
If you wish to request a class that is not currently scheduled, click on the button below.Request a Class