Course Code: MSACC2010L1
You will create and modify new databases and their various objects.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- build the structure of a database.
- manage data in tables.
- query a database.
- design forms.
- generate reports.
$300.00 per student - contact us for group pricingRequest Group Pricing
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access Databases
- Topic 1A: Identify the Elements of the Access 2010 Interface
- Topic 1B: Identify the Components of a Database
- Topic 1C: Examine the Relational Database Design Process
Lesson 2: Building the Structure of a Database
- Topic 2A: Create a New Database
- Topic 2B: Create a Table
- Topic 2C: Manage Tables
- Topic 2D: Establish Table Relationships
Lesson 3: Managing Data in a Table
- Topic 3A: Modify Table Data
- Topic 3B: Sort and Filter Records
- Topic 3C: Work with Subdatasheets
Lesson 4: Querying a Database
- Topic 4A: Create a Query
- Topic 4B: Add Criteria to a Query
- Topic 4C: Add a Calculated Field to a Query
- Topic 4D: Perform Calculations on a Record Grouping
Lesson 5: Designing Forms
- Topic 5A: Create a Form
- Topic 5B: Modify the Design of a Form
- Topic 5C: View and Edit Data Using an Access Form
Lesson 6: Generating Reports
- Topic 6A: Create a Report
- Topic 6B: Add a Control to a Report
- Topic 6C: Format the Controls in a Report
- Topic 6D: Enhance the Appearance of a Report
- Topic 6E: Prepare a Report for Print
This course is designed for students who wish to learn the basic operations of the Microsoft Access database program to perform their day-to-day responsibilities, and who want to use the application to be more productive in their work. It provides the fundamental knowledge and techniques needed to use more complex Access features such as maintaining databases and using programming techniques that enhance Access applications. You should be familiar with using personal computers. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on the computer. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
To register for this class, click on the Register button.Register
Request a Class
If you wish to request a class that is not currently scheduled, click on the button below.Request a Class