Course Code: MSACC2010L3
You will create complex Access databases by structuring existing data, writing advanced queries, working with macros, and performing database maintenance.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- restructure data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy.
- write advanced queries to analyze and summarize data.
- create macros.
- design forms.
- customize reports by using various Access features.
- maintain your database using Access tools.
$300.00 per student - contact us for group pricingRequest Group Pricing
Lesson 1: Structuring Existing Data
- Topic 1A: Restructure the Data in a Table
- Topic 1B: Create a Junction Table
- Topic 1C: Improve the Table Structure
Lesson 2: Writing Advanced Queries
- Topic 2A: Create Subqueries
- Topic 2B: Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
- Topic 2C: Filter Records Using Criteria
- Topic 2D: Summarize Data Using a Crosstab Query
- Topic 2E: Create a PivotTable and a PivotChart
Lesson 3: Simplifying Tasks with Macros
- Topic 3A: Create a Macro
- Topic 3B: Attach a Macro
- Topic 3C: Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Topic 3D: Validate Data Using a Macro
- Topic 3E: Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
Lesson 4: Creating Effective Reports
- Topic 4A: Include a Chart in a Report
- Topic 4B: Print Data in Columns
- Topic 4C: Cancel Printing of a Blank Report
- Topic 4D: Publish a Report as a PDF
Lesson 5: Maintaining an Access Database
- Topic 5A: Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Topic 5B: Manage a Database
- Topic 5C: Determine Object Dependency
- Topic 5D: Document a Database
- Topic 5E: Analyze the Performance of a Database
This course is for the individual whose job responsibilities include working with heavily related tables; creating advanced queries, forms, and reports; writing macros to automate common tasks; and performing general database maintenance.
To register for this class, click on the Register button.Register
Request a Class
If you wish to request a class that is not currently scheduled, click on the button below.Request a Class