Course Code: MSEXL2010L2
You will use advanced formulas and work with various tools to analyze data in spreadsheets. You will also organize table data, present data as charts, and enhance the look and appeal of workbooks by adding graphical objects.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use advanced formulas.
- organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- create and modify charts.
- analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts.
- insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
$275.00 per student - contact us for group pricingRequest Group Pricing
Lesson 1: Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas
- Topic 1A: Apply Cell and Range Names
- Topic 1B: Calculate Data Across Worksheets
- Topic 1C: Use Specialized Functions
- Topic 1D: Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
Lesson 2: Organizing Worksheet and Table Data
- Topic 2A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic 2B: Format Tables
- Topic 2C: Sort or Filter Data
- Topic 2D: Use Functions to Calculate Data
Lesson 3: Presenting Data Using Charts
- Topic 3A: Create a Chart
- Topic 3B: Modify Charts
- Topic 3C: Format Charts
Lesson 4: Analyzing Data Using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Topic 4A: Create a PivotTable Report
- Topic 4B: Filter Data Using Slicers
- Topic 4C: Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
Lesson 5: Inserting Graphic Objects
- Topic 5A: Insert and Modify Pictures and ClipArt
- Topic 5B: Draw and Modify Shapes
- Topic 5C: Illustrate Workflow Using SmartArt Graphics
- Topic 5D: Layer and Group Graphic Objects
Lesson 6: Customizing and Enhancing the Excel Environment
- Topic 6A: Customize the Excel Environment
- Topic 6B: Customize Workbooks
- Topic 6C: Manage Themes
- Topic 6D: Create and Use Templates
This course is meant for those desiring to gain advanced skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas, sorting and filtering data, using PivotTables and PivotCharts for analyzing data, and customizing workbooks. Before starting this course, students are recommended to take the following course or have equivalent knowledge: Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Level 1.
To register for this class, click on the Register button.Register
Request a Class
If you wish to request a class that is not currently scheduled, click on the button below.Request a Class