Course Code: MSO2010L2
You will customize the Outlook environment, calendar, and mail messages, and will also track, share, assign, and quickly locate various Outlook items.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- customize message settings.
- organize and locate Outlook messages.
- set calendar options.
- track activities using the Journal.
- assign and track tasks.
- share folder information.
- customize the Outlook environment.
$250.00 per student - contact us for group pricingRequest Group Pricing
Lesson 1: Using Microsoft Office Word 2010 with Other Programs
- Topic 1A: Link a Word Document to an Excel Worksheet
- Topic 1B: Send a Document Outline to Microsoft® Office PowerPoint®
- Topic 1C: Send a Document as an Email Message
Lesson 1: Customizing Message Options
Lesson 2: Organizing and Locating Messages
Lesson 3: Setting Calendar Options
Lesson 4: Tracking Activities Using the Journal
Lesson 5: Managing Tasks
Lesson 6: Sharing Folder Information
Lesson 7: Customizing the Outlook Environment
This course is designed for experienced Outlook users who need to customize their Outlook environment, calendar, and email messages and who wish to track, share, assign, and locate various Outlook items.
To register for this class, click on the Register button.Register
Request a Class
If you wish to request a class that is not currently scheduled, click on the button below.Request a Class