Course Code: MSPP2010L1
By learning how to use the vast array of features and functionality contained within Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch. In this course, you will use PowerPoint 2010 to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the components of the PowerPoint 2010 interface.
- create a presentation.
- format text on slides.
- add graphical objects to a presentation.
- modify graphical objects in a presentation.
- work with tables in a presentation.
- add charts to a presentation.
- prepare to deliver a presentation.
$250.00 per student - contact us for group pricingRequest Group Pricing
Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Topic 1A: Identify the Elements of the User Interface
- Topic 1B: View Presentations
- Topic 1C: Save a Presentation
- Topic 1D: Use Microsoft PowerPoint Help
Lesson 2: Creating a Basic Presentation
- Topic 2A: Select a Presentation Type
- Topic 2B: Enter Text
- Topic 2C: Edit Text
- Topic 2D: Format Text Placeholders
- Topic 2E: Add Slides to a Presentation
- Topic 2F: Arrange Slides
- Topic 2G: Work with Themes
Lesson 3: Formatting Text on Slides
- Topic 3A: Apply Character Formats
- Topic 3B: Format Paragraphs
Lesson 4: Adding Graphical Objects to a Presentation
- Topic 4A: Insert Images into a Presentation
- Topic 4B: Add Shapes
- Topic 4C: Add Visual Styles to the Text in a Presentation
Lesson 5: Modifying Graphical Objects in a Presentation
- Topic 5A: Edit Graphical Objects
- Topic 5B: Format Graphical Objects
- Topic 5C: Group Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Topic 5D: Arrange Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Topic 5E: Apply Animation Effects
Lesson 6: Working with Tables
- Topic 6A: Insert a Table Topic 6B: Format Tables Topic 6C: Import Tables from Other Microsoft Office Applications[/li]
Lesson 7: Working with Charts
- Topic 7A: Insert Charts
- Topic 7B: Modify a Chart
- Topic 7C: Import Charts from Other Microsoft Office Applications
Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Topic 8A: Review the Content in a Presentation
- Topic 8B: Divide a Presentation into Sections Topic 8C: Add Transitions
- Topic 8D: Add Speaker Notes
- Topic 8E: Print a Presentation
- Topic 8F: Deliver a Presentation
This course is designed for students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.
To register for this class, click on the Register button.Register
Request a Class
If you wish to request a class that is not currently scheduled, click on the button below.Request a Class