Course Code: MSEXL2010L1
You will create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets and workbooks.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Office Excel 2010.
- perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- modify an Excel worksheet.
- format a worksheet.
- print the content of an Excel workbook.
- manage an Excel workbook..
$275.00 per student - contact us for group pricingRequest Group Pricing
Lesson 1: Creating a Basic Excel Worksheet
- Topic 1A: Identify the Elements of the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Customize the Excel Interface
- Topic 1C: Work with Cells
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations in an Excel Worksheet
- Topic 2A: Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Topic 2B: Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Topic 2C: Reuse Formulas
Lesson 3: Modifying an Excel Worksheet
- Topic 3A: Edit Worksheet Data
- Topic 3B: Find and Replace Data
- Topic 3C: Manipulate Worksheet Elements
Lesson 4: Modifying the Appearance of a Worksheet
- Topic 4A: Apply Font Properties
- Topic 4B: Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Topic 4C: Align Content in a Cell
- Topic 4D: Apply Number Formatting
- Topic 4E: Apply Cell Styles
Lesson 5: Managing an Excel Workbook
- Topic 5A: Manage Worksheets
- Topic 5B: View Worksheets and Workbooks
Lesson 6: Printing Excel Workbooks
- Topic 6A: Define the Page Layout
- Topic 6B: Print a Workbook
This course is designed for students who desire to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets. To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers and you should have used the mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on the computer. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
To register for this class, click on the Register button.Register
Request a Class
If you wish to request a class that is not currently scheduled, click on the button below.Request a Class